Click on the following links to learn more information about camp opportunities:
4-H Camp at Canter's Cave
GET READY FOR SOME SUMMERTIME FUN!!!
Adams County 4-H members can experience the fun of 4-H Camp at Canter's Cave 4-H Camp located in Jackson, Ohio. Learn more about Canter's Cave.
4-H CAMP WELCOMES BOTH 4-H AND NON-4-H MEMBERS! (except Cloverbud Camp)
|June 1-4||Beginner Camp (for 3, 4, & 5 grades)||Registration due May 24th (link below), Camp Information|
|June 6||Cloverbud FAMILY Day Camp (K-2 grades)||Registration due June 1st, Camp Information, Cloverbud Health Forms|
|June 14-17||Junior High Camp (for 6, 7, & 8 grades)||Registration due June 7th (link below), Camp Information|
|June 18-21||Teen Camp (for grades 9-12)||Camp Information|
|June 25-27||Jr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 9-12)|
|July 18-23||Sr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 12-18)|
- Registration for Beginner Camp is due May 24 (link below), Registration for Jr. High Camp is due June 7th (link below); Camp-specific forms and details will be mailed to all applicants well in advance of the start of camp.
- Click here for all camp forms, including Health Form, Releases, and COVID-19 Camp Acknowledgement (we MUST receive the orginal of this document, NO copies will be accepted).
- Harrison Scholarship - (Applications due May 14; need-based)
- Camper of the Month (Adams County) - (Applications due May 14; first time campers only; one boy/one girl per camp)
- Click here for pdf copies of both scholarship application forms.
Experience camp life as a counselor. You'll work closely with campers, take on a leadership role, develop the camp program and have fun! All interested youth ages 14 and older may apply to counsel at one of this summer's 4-H camps. Applicants must complete and return an application; participate in an interview; and if selected, complete a minimum of 24 hours of training and preparation. In 2021 that may include a combination of virtual and in-person sessions.
Registration is now open for Making eXtreme Counselors, a state-wide training that will apply towards the required hours. Find out more at Making eXtreme Counselors.
Counselors should apply online at I Want To Be A Camp Counselor.
Applications are due February 1st.
Counselor Interviews will be held on February 15th. (Specific times to be scheduled).