Click on the following links to learn more information about camp opportunities:
4-H Camp at Canter's Cave
GET READY FOR SOME SUMMERTIME FUN!!!
Adams County 4-H members can experience the fun of 4-H Camp at Canter's Cave 4-H Camp located in Jackson, Ohio. Learn more about Canter's Cave.
4-H CAMP WELCOMES BOTH 4-H AND NON-4-H MEMBERS! (except Cloverbud Camp)
|February 1-2||Teen Winter Retreat for ages 13+||Camp Information|
|May 3||Open House--CANCELLED|
|May 8-9||Spring Fling for 3,4,5, & 6 grades--CANCELLED||Camp Information|
|May 29-31||Special Needs Camp--CANCELLED||Camp Information|
|June 1-4||Beginner Camp (for 3, 4, & 5 grades)--CANCELLED||Camp Information|
|June 4-6||Bazinga! STEM Camp for 5th-7th grades--CANCELLED||Camp Information
Rules for "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock"
|June 6-7||Cloverbud Overnight Camp (K-2 grades)--CANCELLED||Camp Information
Cloverbud Health Forms
|June 11-14||Junior High Camp (for 6, 7, & 8 grades)--CANCELLED||Camp Information|
|June 22-25||Teen Camp (for grades 9-12)--CANCELLED||Camp Information
T-Shirt Order form
|June 28-30||Jr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 9-12)--CANCELLED|
|July 14-19||Sr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 12-18)--CANCELLED|
- Registration form for Cloverbud Overnight camp, 3,4,5 Grade; 6,7,8 Grade and Teen Camp are due May 15; Camp-specific forms and details will be mailed to all applicants well in advance of the start of camp.
- Click here for all camp forms, including Health Form, Releases, and Driving Directions.
- Harrison Scholarship - (Applications due April 17; need-based)
- Camper of the Month (Adams County) - (Applications due April 17; first time campers only; one boy/one girl per camp)
- Click here for pdf copies of both scholarship application forms.
Experience camp life as a counselor. You'll work closely with campers, take on a leadership role, develop the camp program and have fun! All interested youth ages 14 and older may apply to counsel at one of this summer's 4-H camps. Applicants must complete and return an application; participate in an interview; and if selected, complete a minimum of 24 hours of training and preparation, including Counselor College at Canter's Cave in April.
Counselor applications are due January 24, 2020. Interviews will be conducted on Monday, Februrary 17. Couselor's College will be held April 4-5, 2020. Attendance at Counselor College is REQUIRED for all first year counselors and RECOMMENDED for all others.