4-H Camp at Canter's Cave
GET READY FOR SOME SUMMERTIME FUN!!!
Adams County 4-H members can experience the fun of 4-H Camp at Canter's Cave 4-H Camp located in Jackson, Ohio. Learn more about Canter's Cave.
4-H CAMP WELCOMES BOTH 4-H AND NON-4-H MEMBERS! (except Cloverbud Camp)
2020 Camp Dates
- February 1-2 Teen Winter Retreat for ages 13+, Camp Information
- May 8-9 Spring Fling for 3,4,5, & 6 grades
- May 3 Open House
- May 29-31 Special Needs Camp, Camp Information
- June 1-4 Beginner Camp (for 3, 4, & 5 grades), Camp Information
- June 4-6 Bazinga! STEM Camp for 5th-7th grades, Click here to go to the STEM Camp page
- June 6-7 Cloverbud Overnight Camp (K-2 grades), Camp Information, Cloverbud Health Forms
- June 11-14 Junior High Camp (for 6, 7, & 8 grades), Camp Information
- June 22-25 Teen Camp (for grades 9-12), Camp Information, T-Shirt Order form
- June 28-30 Jr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 9-12)
- July 14-19 Sr. Shooting Sports Camp (Ages 12-18)
Camp Registration Forms
- Registration form for Cloverbud Overnight camp, 3,4,5 Grade; 6,7,8 Grade and Teen Camp are due May 15; Camp-specific forms and details will be mailed to all applicants well in advance of the start of camp.
- Click here for all camp forms, including Health Form, Releases, and Driving Directions.
- Harrison Scholarship - (Applications due April 17; need-based)
- Camper of the Month (Adams County) - (Applications due April 17; first time campers only; one boy/one girl per camp)
- Click here for pdf copies of both scholarship application forms.
4-H Camps at Adams County Fairgrounds
- May 29 Cloverbud Fun Day flyer
- June 5-6 Horse Camp (Go to Horse Program page for information, registration, schedule, rules, and so on)
Become a Camp Counselor
Experience camp life as a counselor and you'll work closely with campers, take on a leadership role, develop the camp program and have fun!
Counselor applications are due January 24, 2020. Interviews will be conducted on Monday, Februrary 17. Couselor's College will be held April 4-5, 2020. Attendance at Counselor College is REQUIRED for all first year counselors and RECOMMENDED for all others.